segunda-feira, 11 de agosto de 2014

Riot


"In all energy exchanges, if no energy enters or leaves an isolated system, the entropy of that system increases. Energy continuously flows from being concentrated, to becoming dispersed, spread out, wasted and useless. New energy cannot be created and high grade energy is being destroyed. An economy based on endless growth is... UNSUSTAINABLE!"



I can scream out
I could be better
however, among so many people
it doesn't matter

it's late, people sleep
it's early, people die
least I

I'll be arrested
chased
busted
urban tourist
modern heroine
chasing the dragon
without my Baudelaire

somebody call nine one one
it's St. John's day, but I have seen no mercy
Joan of Arc was burnt
Judas was hung
John Doe is done

(is it fair to name the symbol of
civilization after its revolutionary blood?)

modern life
is the most organized riot
that I have ever seen

green hair turns black
my turtle is gone
it's so much information
it's too much destruction
with no appreciation

bring our strength
scream my name
it's not a crime
to live in pain

(and even if it was
I would still believe
in what we became)

Poema originalmente postado no HelloPoetry.

Um comentário:

  1. Em inglês ou português, esse poema é incrível!

    ResponderExcluir

Caixa de sentimentos. Expresse-se.